Friday 25 January 2013

I am happy to say after many months of e-mails phone calls and time wasting and talking at government departments "Komei Juku Australia" is now up to date and the new website in place. I hope you all enjoy the new site and if there are any details not correct or you would like details changed and or deleted please e-mail me to let me know. Since Anthony has resigned and is no longer looking after "Komei Juku Australia" he has since signed every thing over to me and I am happy to say I am now almost on top of it. All members of "K.J.A." + any other of Sekiguchi Soke's students or schools wish to get involved in this Blog or the new face book page please feel free to send in your two bits worth. Sadly after loosing the website due to corupted file or mayhem from pixies the site is finally up. "Ithink" Will know with in 24hours of now. If you know anyone who may wish to jion either please invite them.

This will be an open forum for everyone.
http://www.facebook.com/groups/148962265123070/

all the best,

Dean nixon-Harding


Sekiguchi Soke Townsville bullitin November 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment